Awarded UK Gin Producer 2020
SHOP ProductsBuy Online
Make Your Own GinGet Creative
Distilling What Matters
Our world-class spirits brand gets to the heart of elevated drinking experiences you can sip, savour and share.
We’re putting all of our care, effort and passion into doing things properly and transparently for our customers, our community, our planet and of course, our products.
That means better relationships, better sustainability and much better drinking experiences.
DISTILLING WHAT MATTERS
Buy award-winning spirits, hard seltzers and hand sanitiser direct from the UK Gin Producer of the Year. Sustainably crafted and delivered to your door.Buy Now
With our team of skilled distillers as your hosts, immerse yourself in a sensory gin-making experience that’s consistently rated 5-stars on Trip Advisor.Ginschool
As Featured In
“Easy to navigate the website and very speedy delivery. A nice touch is the handwritten note from Carmen. As to the gin, it is excellent. Smooth with lovely botanicals. Very good as a traditional G&T and also “on the rocks” on its own.”
Fiona Willis – Google Review
“Distilled very slowly at a low temperature, the result is fabulously smooth with distinct citrus notes and a delicate spiciness – perfect in a classic G&T with lemon, or with red grapefruit and rosemary, or with juniper berries and a long twist of orange zest.”
“I love 58 and Co! I really couldn’t choose my favourite gin! The staff at 58 and Co. are the best! Carmen has been so helpful, thoughtful and inspirational in helping to create the perfect gin for my brand! Thank you.”
Rory Mills, contract distilling client
“Bold, rich and creamy, this gin offers up a smorgasbord of delightful juniper, mint and sugary lemon zest. Full rounded and soft in the mouth, it is an exquisitely balanced example of what the most refined spirit elixir can deliver.”
IWSC 2020 Tasting Notes
Our London Dry Gin was been awarded 3-Star by Great Taste. The Spirits Business honoured us with multiple Gin Masters Awards in 2021. We are proud to hold 8 awards from the International Wine & Spirit Competition, including UK Gin Producer of the Year 2020. This prestigious competition is considered to be a standard and benchmark for quality, where the best in the industry judge the best in the industry.
From weddings, parties and corporate events, to movies, photoshoots and fashion shows. Our amazing event space in the historic Haggerston railway arches in East London will help you create a unique experience that’ll live long in the heart.Venue Hire
Why Choose 58 and Co.?
- Our goal is to make the distilling process as inclusive and accessible as possible.
- Sustainability and ethical business practice are and always be at the heart of our operations.
- We’re members of the Gin Guild, the spirits industry body that represents the gin industry.
- We strive to provide a first-class service for every order, whether that’s the delivery of one bottle of our award-winning gin or a custom batch of bespoke/private label gin.
- Our distillery and processes exceed the industry standards for health and safety.
- As passionate lovers of spirits, we aim to share our knowledge as much as possible, providing clear information that is free of jargon.
- Our distillers have decades of combined experience in the industry and are focused on creating the best sustainable spirits possible.